From Greenwich to New Haven, property management comes in all shapes and sizes. It’s a good thing that no property is too large or too small for the experts at Real Property Management Southern Connecticut. We have decades of experience managing single-family residences as well as multi-family complexes. We give landlords a better return on their investments. Our trained and reliable staff promises to help you any way we can! Here’s what you can expect from our team:
- Local Experience in Rent and Regulations: We’ll advise you on the best rental rate for your properties and keep you in compliance with all housing laws and codes.
- Decreased Vacancy Rates and Vast Advertising Network: We make it our goal to rent out all the units in your complex quickly so you won’t lose money. We take care of the whole process from advertising and marketing the rental to accepting applications and home showings. We move things quickly and efficiently throughout the leasing process.
- Tenant Screening Process: Placing qualified and responsible tenants are what we do best. Our comprehensive tenant screening process checks criminal background, credit, employment history, and past landlord references.
- Streamlined Rent Collections in New Haven Property Management: Our proven system automatically issues warnings and notices for late rent to tenants before an eviction is necessary. We do everything we can to make sure rent collection is a breeze.
- Cost Effective and Reliable Maintenance: We believe your property deserves particular attention no matter how many units you own. Other property management companies may not take the time to check up on your rental routinely, but at RPM Southern Connecticut, our regularly scheduled inspections keep your property looking great on the inside and out. Our proactive approach to maintenance helps save you money in the long term.
- Online Reports: Using our online owner portal, Connecticut landlords have complete access to financial statements, rents collected, disbursements, payment history, work orders, and property photos. If some of your properties are in Stamford, and others in New Haven, property management is easier with all your documents in one place.
- On-site Management: If you own an apartment complex, then you may need someone on-site to take care of the day-to-day tasks. Our experienced team members are ready and willing to step up to help.
We know you have a lot of choices when it comes to property management. No matter how many properties you own, we’ll save you time and money, while increasing your profit margin. At Real Property Management Southern Connecticut, we are your #1 dedicated team of experts! Find out for yourself what sets us apart from other property management companies. Call us today!
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.