Real Estate Agent Referrals
Profit from a Real Estate Agent Referral Program with Southern Connecticut Rental Management Companies
In the wake of a recovering housing market, Southern Connecticut has seen incredible growth. The state as a whole now has a thriving rental market with more builders focusing on multi-family homes to keep up with the demand for affordable rental property. However, it’s not just condos and townhomes that are available. Many new residents, particularly growing families, are looking to single-family rentals. So what does that mean for realtors? Many real estate agents are taking advantage of the market’s flexibility and Southern Connecticut’s great location to help their clients rent out homes.
At Real Property Management, a leader among Southern Connecticut rental management companies, we recognize how important real estate agents are to the residential rental market. Often the first point of contact for many owners looking to lease out their property, agents are an incredible resource. That is why we like to partner with local agents, like you, in the Southern Connecticut metro area to offer your clients the best property management services available.
Choosing to partner with Real Property Management means you can earn extra income and produce more referrals all while saving you time. By referring clients to us, you can use the time you save managing rental clients to build your real estate business. Since we are in the business of leasing and managing property—not selling it—you can rest easy knowing you’re not losing your client. Our commitment to offering the best management services—for single-family rental homes and small multi-unit complexes—is aimed at helping owners get the most out of their investment.
How You Benefit from Referring Your Clients
The biggest benefit to partnering with Real Property Management through our Real Estate Agent Referral Program is our being able to save valuable time. While we take care of managing your client’s property, you can focus your energies on finding and selling even more properties. Our proven management systems, local expertise and nationwide network of professionals are always at the ready. Here is what else you can expect from us:
- Future Sale Protection — We not only offer a substantial referral fee for every client you send to us, but we also help you regain that listing when the owner is ready to sell. As one of the most dependable Southern Connecticut rental management companies, we work hard to earn the trust of every client and agent we work with. That’s why you can rest assured that when your client decides to rent their home, we have the resources and experience to manage it well.
- Increased Credibility — With access to our two-plus decades of experience in the residential rental management industry, we can enhance your credibility with investors. When you partner with us, you’ll gain access to our market-based rental rate estimates, rent readiness assessments, and improvement recommendations for properties being considered as rental investments. When you meet with investors you’ll have an arsenal of information and solutions from industry experts to provide prospective clients. In return, we ask that you recommend Real Property Management to your client for asset property management services once the purchase is completed.
- Peace of Mind — Leasing and managing rental properties is time-consuming and fraught with risks. Without proper training and resources, you could make costly mistakes, not to mention lose the future sale if you mismanage the client’s property. However, you could avoid those management mistakes altogether with our professional property management services, offering your clients the complete peace of mind they deserve.
What Your Clients Can Expect from Real Property Management
Real Property Management is committed to providing unsurpassed customer service to your clients. As the most reliable, cost-effective management service provider among the Southern Connecticut rental management companies, we have the know-how to oversee everything from tenant screening to leasing and collections to maintenance, inspections and code compliance.
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising — Every vacancy day is lost revenue. The cost of professional management services is easily offset by shorter vacancy times. Our comprehensive marketing strategies allow us to aggressively advertise your client’s property and quickly fill vacancies.
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection — We conduct criminal, credit, and employment checks on all applicants over age 18. We also make every effort to only place tenants with a history of on-time payments and proper property care.
- Full-Service Leasing — Our full-service leasing system provides rent-ready guidance materials, an up-to-date rental market analysis, professional lease showings, property inspections, and tenant education at lease signing. We empower clients to be successful landlords.
- Routine Property Inspections — Regular interior and exterior property evaluations ensure that tenants comply with the lease terms while proactively identifying maintenance needs to preserve the property.
- Online Reporting — Owners can check-in on their property from anywhere in the world using their online account portal, with easy access to property activity reports, detailing the latest information regarding the current lease status, maintenance reports, inspections and accounting documents. Our commitment to transparency is what sets us apart from other rental property management companies.
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance — Through our preferred vendor program, we can offer exclusive discounts on equipment and services to our clients. Our maintenance staff is available around-the-clock to handle tenant emergencies and ensure maintenance requests are dealt with in a timely and cost-effective manner with the utmost professionalism.
- Timely Rent Collection — Late or missing rent payments directly impact an investor’s cash flow. That’s why we have developed a tenant incentive program that rewards tenants for paying rent on time. Our firm but fair collections process allows us to collect and process payments promptly.
- Strict and Compliant Evictions — Despite our best placement efforts, there may be times when an eviction is required. Late or delinquent payments automatically trigger our escalation protocol where legal steps are taken to quickly and efficiently to minimize costs and get the property leased again. Our highly-trained staff knows how to comply with the applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations in a professional manner.
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 25+ years of experience
- North America’s largest
property management company
- 250+ locations in 46 states
- Local expertise
backed by nationwide support
Trusted by tens of thousands
of property owners nationwide
We have found Real Property Management to be responsive, professional, and easy to work with. They have made leasing our house a positive experience.
-Eric K., Texas
My wife and I are very pleased with how you are managing our property. We are considering buying another rental property and will definitely use you as our property manager. Thank you.
-Joselito G., California