90-DAY, RISK-FREE, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
We stand by our unsurpassed service and offer a 90-day, risk-free, money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with our services.
If you are not satisfied with our property management performance, contact us within the first 60 days of service. We will then begin our 10-Step “Make It Right” process to ensure all your concerns are resolved.
If you complete our required “Make It Right” process and are still not satisfied with our performance, we will refund all management fees paid and close your account with a handshake and a smile.
The “Make It Right” Process:
- The Client provides written notice to Property Manager within 60 days of signing a Management Agreement that the Client is not satisfied by the services provided by the Property Manager.
- Client and Property Manager meet within 3 business days of the notice to define the problem.
- At this meeting, the Client must describe to the Property Manager what the Client expects in specific and measurable terms.
- The Client and Property Manager will review the Management Agreement. It will then be determined if the problem creating the Client’s dissatisfaction and Client’s expectations are within the services the Property Manager has agreed to provide to the Client.
- At the meeting, the Client provides documentary proof of any financial loss as a result of the Client’s concern.
- At the meeting, the Property Manager and Client will discuss and agree on a solution to the problem that is within the services the Property Manager has agreed to provide to the Client.
- The Client and Property Manager agree on a reasonable schedule for resolving the Client’s concern. They will also set a date to meet and confer after the solution is implemented. The Property Manager will prepare a document which describes the Client’s concern, whether it is within the services the Property Manager has agreed to provide to the Client, the proposed solution, timeline for implementing the solution, and the date, time, and location of the post-solution meeting. The Client and Property Manager will both sign the document, signifying that it accurately records the matters agreed upon.
- The Property Manager implements the solution.
- The Client and Property Manager meet and confer as to whether the solution met the terms of the resolution and is within the services the Property Manager has agreed to provide to the Client.
- If the solution is satisfactory to the Client and within the services the Property Manager has agreed to provide to the Client, the Management Agreement remains in force. If the Property Manager is unable to implement the agreed-upon solution, the Client may then choose to terminate the Management Agreement and be eligible to request a refund of all management fees.
Exclusions from the “Make it Right” process include:
Leasing fees for any property that is rent-ready (as defined by the Property Manager’s Rent-Ready checklist) and has been leased to a qualified tenant (as defined by the Management Agreement or the Property Manager’s written policies).